Saturday, May 30, 2009

ures or mine???

I just found out that many things revolve around miscommunication. Everything that goes wrong is the result of miscommunication. Miscommunication happens when I think of something and you other people out there think of something else. One classic example i could think of is always the doubles tennis match. Playing at the spots carnival yesterday reminded me of the miscommunications i had with my doubles partners throughout my years of playing tennis.


One of those dumb miscommunication is when the ball comes in the middle of the court and I assume my partner would take it and vice versa. This ends up in a hilarious ending as none of us took the ball and we lost the point. Soon, we will be fighting and making excuses on why we didnt take the ball and our opponents will be laughting at us behind our backs, hoping we would repeat the same mistake. Next time, we must always remember to call whether I will take the ball or you will.


Anyways, I was lucky that that that miscommunication didnt happen yesterday during our matchs. I actually thought it would happen and ruin our game as ive never tried playing with him before. Surprisigly, we played a good game. So now I know that miscommunication can be avoided if we just communicate more and try to listen more attentively to what the other person is saying.
This picture shows two people miscommunicating and
trying to get the ball at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment